Moneycat Philippines is an online loan application that offers quick and convenient borrowing options for customers in the Philippines. In this comprehensive review, we will delve into the various aspects of Moneycat lending, including its features, loan limits, terms, interest rates, application process, customer feedback, payment options, and more. By the end of this article, you will have a thorough understanding of what Moneycat Philippines has to offer and whether it is the right choice for your borrowing needs.
Summary of Moneycat Philippines
Moneycat Philippines is an online lending platform that aims to provide accessible and hassle-free loan options to individuals in the Philippines. The process is entirely digital, allowing users to apply for loans conveniently through the Moneycat mobile app or website. The platform offers small to medium-sized loans, ranging from 500 to 20,000 pesos, with flexible repayment terms of 90 to 180 days.
Loan Limits and Terms of Moneycat PH
Moneycat PH allows borrowers to request loan amounts ranging from 500 to 20,000 pesos, depending on their financial needs. The loan term can be chosen between 90 and 180 days, providing borrowers with flexibility in managing their repayment schedule. Once a loan application is approved, the funds are typically disbursed to the borrower’s account within a few hours, making it a convenient option for those in need of immediate financial assistance.
Pros of Moneycat Philippines
Moneycat Philippines offers several advantages to borrowers, including:
- No Collateral or Guarantor Required: Moneycat does not require borrowers to provide collateral or a guarantor, simplifying the loan application process.
- Simple and Fast Approval: The application and approval process on Moneycat is quick and straightforward. Users can register, apply for a loan, and await approval within minutes.
- Fast Disbursement: Moneycat ensures fast processing and transfer of funds, often within a few hours of loan approval.
- High Security Measures: Moneycat employs SSL encryption to protect users’ personal information and accounts, ensuring the security of their data.
- User-Friendly Interface: The Moneycat app and website are designed to be user-friendly and intuitive, enabling users to easily navigate through the loan application process.
Cons of Moneycat Loan
While Moneycat Philippines provides a convenient borrowing option, there are a few drawbacks to consider:
- Maximum Loan Limit: Moneycat has a maximum loan limit of 20,000 pesos, which may not meet the borrowing needs of some individuals.
- Focus on Short-Term Loans: Moneycat primarily offers short-term loan packages, which may not be suitable for customers requiring longer-term loans.
- Higher Interest Rate: The interest rate on Moneycat loans is generally higher compared to traditional bank loans or financial institutions. Borrowers should carefully consider the interest rates and fees associated with their loan before applying.
- Additional Fees: Moneycat charges various service fees, application processing fees, account management fees, and late fees. Borrowers should review the fee structure and understand the total cost of borrowing before proceeding.
- Bad Debt Risk: Borrowing money online carries the risk of bad debt, especially if borrowers are unable to repay the loans on time. Users need to exercise caution and consider their borrowing needs carefully to avoid falling into a debt trap.
Moneycat Interest Rate
Moneycat determines the interest rate based on the borrower’s repayment ability, aiming to minimize risks for both users and the service provider. For the first loan, Moneycat offers an interest-free option to new customers. For subsequent loans, the interest rate can range from 0.4% to 3% per day, depending on the borrower’s creditworthiness and repayment history. It is essential to review and understand the interest rate and associated costs before finalizing a loan agreement.
Moneycat Loan Calculator
Moneycat provides a loan calculator on its website and mobile app, enabling borrowers to estimate the repayment amount and schedule based on their desired loan amount and term. By inputting the loan amount and term, the calculator will display the corresponding repayment amounts, including interest and fees. This tool can help borrowers plan their finances and make informed decisions before applying for a loan.
Sample Calculation of Moneycat Loan
Let’s consider an example to understand the repayment calculation on a Moneycat loan. Suppose a borrower requests a loan amount of 10,000 pesos with a term of 30 days. Moneycat applies an interest rate of 0.54% per day. In this scenario, the total payable amount after 30 days, including interest and service fees, would be 13,900 pesos.
Moneycat Loan Requirements
To be eligible for a loan with Moneycat Philippines, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Age: Borrowers must be at least 22 years old.
- Stable Income: Applicants should have a stable source of income to demonstrate their repayment ability.
- Bank Account: A bank account is required to receive the loan disbursement.
- Valid ID: Borrowers must possess a valid ID, such as SSS, UMID, or TIN. Additional IDs such as PRC, Driver’s License, or Passport can be provided for better approval chances.
Step-by-Step Guide to Moneycat Loan Application
The loan application process on Moneycat can be broken down into four steps:
- Step 1: Access the Moneycat homepage via the mobile app or website.
- Step 2: Fill in the necessary personal information, including the desired loan amount, name, date of birth, ID number, contact details, occupation, income, reference information, and bank account details.
- Step 3: Upload photos of the required ID cards for verification purposes.
- Step 4: Verify the phone number using a One-Time Password (OTP) and agree to the terms and conditions.
Moneycat Loan Feedback in the Philippines
Moneycat Philippines has garnered positive feedback from more than 2,000 satisfied customers who have appreciated the platform’s efficient loan process, fast disbursement, and responsive customer support. The positive reviews highlight Moneycat’s commitment to providing reliable and convenient loan services.
Guide to Moneycat Payment
Moneycat borrowers can repay their loans through various methods, ensuring flexibility and convenience. Payment options include popular e-wallets like GCash, PayMaya, ShopeePay, Coins.ph, as well as payment centers such as 7-Eleven, Cebuana Lhuillier, Palawan Express, RD Pawnshop, Bayad Center, SM – Save More, and Business Center. Additionally, online banking options like BDO, BPI, Metrobank, and others are accepted.
Comparison of Moneycat App with Other Loan Apps
A comparison between Moneycat, Didogo, and Finbro showcases the differences in loan limits, interest rates, terms, age requirements, and browsing time. This comparison can help users make an informed decision based on their specific borrowing needs.
|Loan App||Moneycat Loan||Didogo Loan||Finbro Loan|
|Amount||500 – 20,000 PHP||1000 – 25,000 PHP||10000 – 50,000 PHP|
|Interest||11,9 %/month||0% – 3,65%/ day||1,25%/day|
|Term||7 days||3 – 6 months||1 – 12 months|
|Age||20 – 65 years old||21 – 70 years old||20 – 65 years old|
|Process time||30 minutes||4 minutes||15 minutes|
Customers can contact Moneycat’s customer service team via email at email@example.com or through the hotline at:
- For Smart/TNT/SUN: 0968 874 7401 | 0968 869 3937
- For Globe/TM: 0917 627 9699 | 0917 629 0095
The support office operates from 9 am to 6 pm on weekdays. Additionally, the article provides the physical address of Moneycat for reference.
Moneycat Philippines offers a convenient and accessible online lending platform for borrowers in the Philippines. With its user-friendly interface, fast approval process, and flexible loan options, Moneycat aims to provide financial assistance to individuals in need. However, borrowers should carefully consider the loan terms, interest rates, and associated fees before committing to a loan agreement. By conducting thorough research and understanding their financial capabilities, borrowers can make an informed decision when choosing Moneycat or any other loan app in the market.